Monday, January 23, 2012

happy birthday to a wonderful friend and sister in Christ!!!

Danielle,

It's your birthday!!! but of course you already know that!! haha

We have really gotten close in these past three months! I love the conversations we have!! I really enjoy hearing your point of view on a lot of things & I just enjoy discussing different things with you!! You help me to stay positive & you help me to see the good things in situations & you always remind me that God is going to do great things and you encourage me to keep going no matter how hard it is & no matter how weary I get!!

I go to you with everything & sometimes I don't expect a response but I just know that I can vent to you about anything and that I know that you'll be praying even if it's the only thing you can do!! I think it's awesome that you read Do Hard Things because now I have a close Rebelutionary friend!! :) I think it just makes it easier to encourage one another that way because we both want to do hard things to glorify God!! :)

I just really appreciate your friendship!! we are so alike in so many ways & it's awesome!! :) I'm thankful to have a friend like you!!!

I pray this day & this year will be a even greater year than the year before! I pray that the Lord will bless you keep you. And I pray that the Lord will make His face shine upon you and give you His peace and that you always love Jesus above all else!! :) I pray this year is full of Laughter & spiritual growing experiences!! :) be blessed my wonderful friend!! :) love ya!!


Love, LizardBreath!! :)


P.S. Don't be letting your calves show!! ;)

P.S.S. Happy birthday Ashlyn!!! :) oh wait her birthday must be tomorrow!! ;) hahahahahaahahaha love ya both!


*HUUUUUUUUGGGGGGGSSSSSS*

I hope you're still breathing after that huge hug! Haha :P