Friday, March 23, 2012

..::Best Friends::..

A couple of weekends ago, The Guymons came over for the evening and it was so great to see them and spend time with them.  We had dinner, socialized, and then Annie and I took Gracie and Caden to the park. I was able to take a few pictures of two beautiful little girls who are the Best of Friends. :)


This was on the way to the park. :)





The Extremely old Merry-Go-Round.







This was on the way to the park too.





THIS one is my favorite. :)





She is so stinkin' cute. I love her. :)





This is so stinkin' adorable also.
She is so photogenic.

I had a picture of them pushing each other on the swings but I didn't get around to editing it.
maybe some other time....


~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~


Besides the fact that it was windy and ended up raining, which meant we had to leave the park, it was a wonderful day.  It's always wonderful to just spend tine with family and friends.  What an awesoe day. :)



~Lizard :)