Thursday, April 5, 2012

Just Another Birthday








This is so sad, but this is SO true!


Every girl needs a father in her life.  Not only do girls, but so do boys.  And not only do they need a father, but they need their mother too.

This is a sad and broken world.  There are kids all over the world hurting.  When there is a parent that neglects a child's physical, mental, and emotional needs, they go looking for love in all of the wrong places.  Honestly, how could you expect them to not go looking for love?  They don't realize it's the wrong place to look for love though when they don't know what true love should look like.  Not only do some not see the love between their parents, but they also don't get shown love from their parent or parents.

I'm not saying all situations are like this, but this is what happens in some cases.



I have not had my biological father in my life, but over the past couple of years I have had many father figures in my life.  I can't explain how much that means to me.  Not only do I have those earthly father figures, but I have a Heavenly Father who will always be Father.  He created me, He knows everything about me, and He has my whole life planned out.  I am so thankful that I know who my Heavenly Father is.  If I did not know who my Heavenly Father is and if I didn't have the father and mother figures that I have now, then who knows where my life could have gone?  But thankfully, God had a plan for my life and He is my Heavenly Father and His love is unconditional.  Nothing can compare to the love of God.


Who ever comes upon this blog and reads it, know that you are loved!! you are wanted by God and He loves you for you even when it feels like no one else does.



Blessings,
~Elizabeth Marie

1 comment:

  1. I just finally read this.... Elizabeth... you are such a blessing. YOu are going to be a great mother. You know how much love is worth. Keep writing... this blog someday is going to help someone and they will know they are not alone.

    ReplyDelete