Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Already There





There were many times in my life when I was going through a storm and I just felt like there was nothing that could happen to change the circumstances but all it took was surrendering myself to Him and letting Him be in control. and I just reached out and took His hand to let Him guide me and He was already there through it all. He knew exactly how it would turn out. this song gave me goose bumps and brought tears to my eyes and reminded me of what God has brought me through and how He was already there. Be blessed my friends.




~Lizard

2 comments:

  1. Dear Elizabeth, For a few years now,I've prayed for you. I have seen God do amazing things through you. I've also had the privilage watching you blossom into the beautiful Christian young lady you are today. I saw you before you came in my life, and I celebrate how faithful our God is and how HUGE his love for us never fails. Soon you will take your walk into the world of adulthood. Soon you will not need my silly sayings, spitfire warnings (The look!),and my hugs. You will no longer hear me asking, "Do you have homework? Are you doing your homework? Did you do your best?" But you will alway have a place to come home to, other then the Lord, where you know you are loved, safe, and needed. Think of it as a blessing that God doesn't show you everything. You might get scared or not want to go that direction out of fear. He is more then able to guide your steps and His ways are perfect and his time is perfect. Follow the Lord with all your heart and never be too lazy or slow to answer His requests. I love you Elizabeth. I don't call you Lizard as much anymore because you are turning into a beautiful young lady. Your name means:my God is abundance" "My god is a vow" "God's PROMISE"... God is abundance, he is a vow, and You are God's promise. Elizabeth, I don't know where your life will take you but I am praying,as a mother, and I want you to know, my arms are always ready for a hug, or a cry, a silly joke, or just a silent time. I love you.

    ReplyDelete