Monday, March 26, 2012

..::Baby Shower::..

So remember how Saturday I had a baby shower to go to??

Probably not because I doubt anyone reads my blogs. hahaha

well anyways, I got quite a few pictures and what not but I am only putting  up a few.
...so enjoy. :)


Lets start with this one because I love pregnant bellies. ^-^
This picture just makes me soooo happy... :):):):)





This was the cake!!! Amazing right? well her mother made it. :)
Her mom is just awesome all together.
Not only does it look good, but it tasted good also.




:)



:)



these were yummy!



so beautiful and happy!
:)





Look at her smile from so much happiness.




~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~




I am so happy for Aimee.  I can't wait for this little guy to be born. only a couple months left. (I think.)

I just can't wait to hold him because I LOVE babies. :D

GAHH!!! they make me sooooo happy. :)


 Aimee,

I am so excited for you.  you are going to be a wonderful mother. I pray for blessings upon your little family. I pray the Lord blesses you and keeps you and that His face will shine upon you and that He will give you His peace. Love you. :)


~Love, Lizard. :) <3


2 comments:

  1. yes, I read your blog. And I enjoy it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. well that's good to know. :) i would imagine you do since you have to do your mommy checks and check my stuff. which i'm glad you do that. :)

      Delete