Friday, March 30, 2012

The things five year olds say. . .

Yesterday I was doing my homework and Gracie Abigail came up to me and this is how our conversation went::

Gracie: Do you need any help with your homework, Lizard?

Me: You wouldn't be able to help me, but thank you anways!

Gracie: I could help you. I know how to read!

Me: That's great sweety, but I'm doing my History homework.

Gracie: I know everything about History!!

Me: oh yeah? name something that has happened!

Gracie: Well read and find out!

Me: But I thought you said that you would help me!

Gracie: Well, what does this say? *points to random sentence in my book*



This kid cracks me up!  I think my life would be so boring without her!
I love how easily a kid can put a smile on my face.
Children are truly a blessing from God. :D


Oh and earlier today, she was getting ready to leave to go visit her cousin for a couple of hours and I told her I was going to miss her.

Her response was this:

"It will be okay. Just pretend that I'm still here. I can be imaginary! If you miss me too much, you can just talk to me anytime you want too."


She is so stinkin' cute!



~Lizard~

No comments:

Post a Comment