Sunday, April 1, 2012

I need to think before I speak.....

Why must I ramble off stuff before I say it.  I don't even explain myself better so it always sounds 10xs as bad and then I just try to be honest and express my opinion (which is just an opinion and I'm probably the only one that feels that way).  I just need to learn how to tell the truth in love and not be so harsh.  It just leads to me feeling bad and probably hated and I probably won't be spoken to for a while until it all blows over, but I guess I can't blame them. I wouldn't talk to me either.  I think I should do more thinking before I speak.  Why must I open my big mouth anyways like that?  I wasn't trying to hurt feelings, that wasn't what my intention was at all.   I HATE when I do that!! What I hate most is when I do that to someone I actually care about.  I just don't understand myself sometimes.  I think I deserve to even be called a jerk. so feel free to do so.





with frustration,

~Lizard the jerk

2 comments:

  1. Give yourself time. We read in Sunday School a couple of weeks ago in James 3:3 and on about the tongue being the most unruly part of the body. There are very few people who don't struggle with this. Be patient. God's not done working on you and He's not tired of you either.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think I just have a problem with being brutally honest. I only come across it every once in a while but it's bad. You are the best mama Debbie.

      Delete