Sunday, May 20, 2012

Gracie and Lizard time! :)

So, Gracie, Annie and I went to graduation.  Annie had to play in the band and I went because I knew people who were graduating!  One of them was Emily who is my big sister!! :)  I'm excited for what God has in store for her! :)  Anyways, we took Gracie along because she wanted to come and Annie and I kinda made Jason and Nicci go on a date! :)  They deserve some time together!!

Gracie was a wonderful child at graduation!  She sat there like a big girl and didn't even say a word!  I was impressed!!  We bought her a candy bar since she was a good girl! :)  We got home and the next thing I know, she's handing me her PJs and a pull up.  I talked her into taking a bath before I got her PJs on.  So I gave her a bath and then I did the five strand braid on her hair.  I love it.  I just love the five strand braid.



this is what the 5 strand braid looks like.  this is not Gracie, of course, but this gives you an idea of what it looks like if you didn't already know! :)  Isn't it beautiful?


So now I am sitting on the couch with Gracie and we are eating Vanilla Wafers and dry cereal while watching Because of Winn Dixie.  It's a cute movie if you haven't seen it already!!

Well now I'm babysitting!! Have a great sunday! :)


~Lizard

No comments:

Post a Comment