Sunday, May 20, 2012

Psalm 40

Tonight while we were at The Stand, I was praying and worshipping and God reminded me of Psalm 40, especially the first few verses!  I will post the first couple of verses of it on here because they're my favorite and it's what spoke to me the most.  I pray you are blessed by this reminder as much as I was.


 "I waited patiently for the Lord; he turned to me and heard my cry.
He lifted me out of the slimy pit, out of the mud and mire; he set my feet on a rock and gave me a firm place to stand.
He put a new song in my mouth, a hymn of praise to our God.  Many will see and fear and put their trust in the Lord."

--Psalm 40:1-3


I pray you all have a blessed sunday!!


~Lizard

1 comment:

  1. Thank you, I needed to hear that... God's word is perfect.

    ReplyDelete