Saturday, June 9, 2012

How can you be serious with five year olds?

So little miss Gracie has been a little sleepy today so she has been on the crabby side.  Well I'm not her favorite person when she's crabby and I don't really understand that because I'm one of the nicest people to her even when she's crabby!

Anyways, after her bath I asked her if I could have a hug and she rolled her eyes at me and this was the conversation following that!




Me: Don't roll them eyes at me missy!  I want a smile on that face when I get a hug!  I want to see a Jesus face!  If not, a bear will eat you!!

Gracie: *laughs* That's funny! That's just a joke right?

Me: No, it's not!  A bear will eat you!  It's even in the bible!

Gracie: No, you were only kidding and that is not in the bible!  You're a liar!!

(After she told me I was lying, I made her sit down and I got out my bible and read it to her!  She believed me for a couple of minutes until Justin said "We have nothing to worry about, we're not near any woods."  Then I gave him the "look" and told him he's not allowed to comment and then we finished up our convo like this!)


Me: Even though there isn't any woods around here, a bear could still eat you!

(Gracie was now believing what Justin said so that wasn't working so I preceded with this):

Me: Even if a bear didn't come and eat you, there are other things that could happen to you!  Gracie, did you know that they would also take the children to the elders and the elders would stone them to death?

Gracie: Well they wouldn't do that to me, they like me too much!

(I stopped arguing with her after that!!! It was really hilarious though!)




~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~



Tonight we cleaned out the medicine cabinet and we found this stuff that you put it in the foot bath and you soak your feet and it's supposed to help with tired feet so we though we would give it a try!  On the directions it says that you are supposed to do it for only 10 minutes and you're supposed to flex your foot/toes.  Once I was doing that for a few minutes I started to wonder how it is supposed to help with tired feet when flexing your toes for ten minutes makes it tired!  I mean seriously, it's like a hard core workout for you toes!  The hot water was very relaxing though! :)


So earlier we were talking about one of Annie's aunts, but I didn't know how she was related to them so I asked and it turns out to be Annie's aunt.  Gracie told us that it was her aunt too so Justin asked if she was my aunt also since I'm apart of their family!  It was sweet and melted my heart!  Justin is such an awesome kid, and very funny too!  Today we went to walmart and Alexis carried Gracie and I was waiting for Justin to get out so I could shut the door and he jumped on my side and held on and said "Thanks for the free ride!"  I about died laughing and he made me carry him to the doors and then I let him down!  Justin is only seven years old!!  He's been my buddy since he has been here!



Well, I'm off to go check my facebook and then hang out with the girls and put peroxide on our teeth!  Good Night!!


~Lizard




P.S. If anyone tried to text me in the past three days, my phone has been out of minutes and I just got more put on!! :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment