Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Quick Post!!!

Well Mission Reach started a week ago and "ended" on Sunday.  I have a few pictures, but not many because I was so busy working that I didn't get many.  And paint isn't something that I wanted around my new camera!!! :)  I still feel a little exhausted, but it was so worth it all.  It was awesome to see what God is doing in Staunton IL and what He is doing in my own life.  I will talk more about that on a later date.  Sunday night, we got to eat with the Mississippi group and go to the arch with them, so I also have pictures from that!! :D  Gracie also lost her second tooth today and her other tooth is already coming in from the first one that she lost!!  It's so exciting!!!  I have a lot of blogging to do and a lot of pictures to go through and put up!! :)  Have patience with me! :)



~Lizard <3

2 comments:

  1. I'm looking forward to hearing about everything! I've missed seeing you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've missed seeing you too!! :) I think today will be a great day to get things started since it's so hot out!!

    ReplyDelete