Sunday, July 1, 2012

:)

So I know I need to blog more about Mission Reach, and I promise that I will get to it!!! :)  I also have to blog about Gracie's second tooth that she lost, but I will do that too!



Anyways, my birthday July 7th. (6 more days!!!!!!!!!) *ahem* sorry about that!! :)  So, we're going to invite a few people over and have a chocolate fountain and one of my friends is going to stay the night, hopefully and so it's nothing big, but enough for me! :)  Anyhow, Brittany wouldn't be able to make it because she has to work that night and so she brought my present to church today!! :D  I was going to wait until my birthday to open it, but she wanted to see me open it! :)  You're probably wanting to know what it is??   I guess  I can show you!! :P





It's all zebra print stuff!!! :D  I love zebra print!!!!







I love these kind of cups!!!  Especially a zebra print one!! ;)




So, it was really great being at church again today!!  I missed seeing people's faces!!  :)  It was great seeing all the kids we had there today!! and it was great seeing the bride-to-be back home!! :D  (I saw her the day she came home though! :))





Well I guess I will prepare myself for more blogging :)



~Lizard

No comments:

Post a Comment