Tuesday, April 17, 2012

blah!!

so I have not been able to think of something to blog about.  Nothing too exciting has been happening!  At this very moment, I am very tired!!  I have so many books of my own that I want to read right now, but school isn't allowing it at this moment!  I am curently reading The Grapes of Wrath in my English class and I'm also reading Animal Farm for my government class.  Animal Farm is stupid and a waste of my time.  The book is so little (approximately 75-100 pages) that each chapter is like 10 pages, which isn't bad when I have 30-40 pages in just one chapter for the book I'm reading in English.  I hate to read books at school that I'm forced to read.  It is good that we read them sometimes because they  can be really awesome and I wouldn't have known about them if it weren't for school.  That still doesn't change the fact that I don't like to read when it's forced upon me! Whatever! I'm going to bed! I need as much sleep as I can get before thursday morning! I have to LEAVE the school by 5:30 -.-  That is soooo not cool. I don't want to get up that early!  I thought 6:30 was bad!  I'm in for a surprise!  Well GoodNight! :)


~A very tired Lizard!

2 comments:

  1. Ahh, required reading for school...I don't know why they always insist on the depressing 'classics' for school. Ask them why you can't read Lord of the Rings or Sherlock Holmes! :p

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've never read any of those books. And the books we read at school always turn out to be good, but I like to read on my own time and not have a quiz over the chapters!

    ReplyDelete