Friday, April 20, 2012

I'm tired!!!

So wednesday I went to my brother's track meet and spent time with my mom for a little bit.  Let's just say that I hate track meets with a passion!! They're boring and I was standing forever!!  Just standing around really hurt my feet and back.  Maybe I should walk around a little next time?

Thursday I went to St. Louis University to their lab and saw a cadaver.  It's not my first one that I have seen and it wasn't my favorite.  I really loved going to the other cadaver lab.  The first cadaver lab that I went and seen had different totes of organs and they had different examples of them and we were able to feel the difference in some things.  I really enjoyed it.  On this trip we were able to only touch the stuff inside the body and they only showed like three organs but had a few examples of them.  The body that we saw did have something very interesting about it though.  I actually didn't know that it could happen.  The stomach had herniated through an opening of the diaphragm and it ends up in your chest.  It was very weird, but very cool. Have I mentioned that I love to touch different organs in the body?  It's really awesome!  It makes me feel brave! *ahem*

Anyways......I woke up at 4:30 on thursday morning.  It was horrible.  I had plans to fall back asleep once on the bus, but that all changed when we had a surprise guest tag along.  which was awesome and was fun to hang out with her. :)  Everyone was very excited and so they were all wide awake and falling asleep just wasn't on the agenda at the time.  After being on the bus for like three and a half hours, we finally made it to the place and stood there for like an hour looking at the body and feeling the organs and listening to the dude explain it all and all that good stuff.  After we were done there, we went to the mall.  It was awesome.  I was proud of myself and didn't spend any money! I actually didn't have money to spend which is a good thing I guess.  We walked around the mall for about 2 hours or maybe more than that.  At this point, my feet and back were really killing me and I was just exhausted.  On the way home I had a little cat nap.  It was great until we had to get off the bus so we could get gas.  *sigh*

We finally got home around 4ish and i was just pooped out.  I ended up going to Annie's softball game and was dozing off at her game. that didn't last long though because they decided to dump water and popcorn on me.  I went to bed about 10ish last night and then got up for school today and then I came home went to Keokuk(which I fell asleep on the way there and back) and we went to Wal-Mart and then we went and had chinese. it was sooooooo good!!!

Well I'm gonna go for now and listen to my new favorite song called patches by Clarence Carter.  Thank you Mr. Gooding for introducing this song to us.  It's my jam.

Good Night!!
~Lizard

P.s. Have I ever mentioned that a uterus is really small to what I thought it was!?!?  It's tiny!! hahaha.

2 comments:

  1. Well...I bet it feels much bigger when you feel like someone's stabbing it repeatedly.

    Who was the surprise guest?

    ~Danielle~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know!! I don't understand how it hurts so bad. and the size of the appendix is REALLY tiny! I don't understand how that could cause so much pain either!

      Delete