Wednesday, April 25, 2012

A random blog post that I couldn't think of a title to go with it....

I have spent yesterday and today taking tests.  The first one was the ACT and it was a little difficult and I didn't like it.  I actually felt very confident in the English porion.  If Mama Debbie and Danielle, along with a few others, didn't take the time to correct my grammar, who knows how well I would have done.  I was so thankful they have been working on me with that!  It made the test feel a little more easy!

Today I spent the morning taking the PSAE test.  That test was soooo easy!! I flew through that test like it was a piece of cheesecake! XD  Overall, I think I did very well on both tests!  Well, One can only hope anyways! *crosses fingers*

Today I got my hair trimmed and layered! (I had some terrible dead ends)  I really like it! It's cute!  My hair actually feels much lighter, which is good because of summer being right around the corner, so I'm happy!

Is it me or has this week gone by fast?  Tomorrow is thursday,which is a easy day for me!  Thursday always gets me excited for Friday which is the end of the school week.  Saturday I have prom!!! what the heck?? That came really fast!! I'm really excited!! I just hope that this somewhat cold goes away.  I slept with the windows open last night and woke up freezing and then I have stuffyness in my left nostril and at this very moment it is running like a water-fall.  Literally!  It feels like I have a bloody nose! :P

Well I am excited for prom!  I can't wait to wear my dress!  I just feel like a Princess and I have a feeling that I will have a great time!  I think I have people who are going to make sure of it since it took a long time and a lot of people to even convince me to go to prom in the first place!  I will have to make sure I get plenty of pictures of myself and then I will post them so you can see how beautiful I will look!! ^_^

I need to go to bed!! I'm very tired!!  Before I do though, I have to tell you a funny story!
Gracie, who is five, came up to me with a leapster Monday night and told me to read it!  I told her I didn't feel like reading it because I had a big test to take the next day.  Her response to that was "If you read this, it will help you on your test and you will get a good grade"

Children crack me up!!

Oh, one last thing!  Tonight we had a thunderstorm warning and all I can say is the lightning was awesome!!!
I wish it was pouring though!  The only pouring at this moment is my nose!  Go figure!  well, I'm going to hit the sack and dream about rainbows and unicorns! HAHAHA JK!!


Good Night and Blessing to you all!!
~Lizard

No comments:

Post a Comment