Friday, May 25, 2012

! ! ! ! ! ! !

I wanted to post this sooner, but I was too busy!!! Thankfully the day isn't exactly over with yet! :)




Today  I purchased something that I have been wanting for a while now!!  I am sooo excited!!! :)


You might be wondering what it is.  Let me explain with a picture! :)





It's a new camera!!!!!!! :D





And of course I had to get one with the flash. ;)
Don't mind my messy hair, btw. :)





So, I have been taking pictures of random things today and then I delete it because I'm just getting used to it and experimenting with the different settings. :)  I have two pictures of Gracie that I am going to share with you.  One of them is one that was taken at night and the other one is just simply because she is adorable.



isn't she just so dang cute???  I love her!! <3




we had our little lights on and what not! :)





Well, my camera has hardly left my neck at all.  I think I put it down a few times when I was working with water and messy stuff, but I would pick it back up every chance I got.

My camera is like my baby!!  I think I might just have to give her a name!  Not sure what, but she will eventually have one! ;)



I hope your day was as awesome as mine was!!! :)



~Lizard! :D

4 comments:

  1. I am so happy for you sweetie.... you picked a good one! Please NEVER take pictures of me... JK... maybe you can keep track of my weight loss after my surgery... you can take pictures over month for me! And,,,, you can keep taking pictures of my baby girl for me. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yaaaay, you got one!!! :D What kind did you end up getting?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I ended up getting a Nikon! :) It's really nice, though and I love it!!! :)

      Delete