Sunday, May 27, 2012

Happy Birthday, Larra!!

Today is the birth celebration of a very sweet, beautiful, and special person that I know.  She is one of my other Moms.  (For those who don't know, I have a lot of mom and dads.)


This person may be short, but she has a huge heart!! :)  (Sorry, I had to make a short joke, but I made it sweet! :D)

She is beautiful inside and out! <3  Larra is such a great person and she does so much for people that I don't think she gets recognized and appreciated enough!!  I love Larra to death and there were many times she reminded me to be positive and she encouraged me in many ways.  I know that I can go to her for anything and I know she will do whatever she can to help me with whatever it could possibly be.


This was this taken at Momentum (October 2011)

We always make her smile! :) (or at least attempt to)


Have I also mentioned that she is one of the coolest people to ever hang out with.  She's even more fun and cooler than a teenager sometimes.  She's the bomb and we love her to death!!


I love you Larra and I hope today was fantastic!  I remember spending time with you last year for your birthday and we had a blast!!!!! :)

I pray this year is full of blessings and even better than the year before!!!


I love you!!! <3


Love your other daughter,

~Lizard! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment