Wednesday, May 9, 2012

If you want a good laugh, read it!!!

So this is a conversation that I just had with Gracie at the dinner table while I was eating since I just had gotten home from church!  Prepare to laugh, or maybe even be scared.  She definitely did NOT get this kind of stuff from me.


Gracie: My tooth is loose.
Me: I know!
Gracie: Well I have a loose tooth and you don't!
Me: and?  I have had plenty of loose teeth!
Gracie: Well I just want you to feel jealous!
Me: Well it's not working because all of my teeth are grown up teeth.
Gracie: Well I'm five and you're not!
Me: So! I'm 16, almost 17 so I'm older and that's way cooler!
Gracie: I'm going to have my friends beat you up. They'll beat you up like a Giraffe.
Me: Oh yeah? You really think your little friends can beat me up?
Gracie: Yeah! They killed a Giraffe before! They shot him in the GUT!!!  AND....*stares at me with big eyes* we cut out his tongue and we keep it!!!!


(At this point I am losing it and I'm wondering where this kid gets this stuff so I go tell Mom because it was so funny and she needed to hear what her five year old was saying. It doesn't end here!)


Me: So how many friends are you gonna have beat me up?
Gracie: 15 because I have A LOT of friends!!
Me: Oh yeah?  So they killed a Giraffe? How did your friends kill the Giraffe?
Gracie: We didn't!
Me: You just said you did!
Gracie: We haven't killed one since Christmas!! *rolls her eyes and walk away*


I honestly have NO idea where she got this from!  I love how she stayed so serious about it too. hahahahahahaahahahah. I am still laughing!  This kid makes my day!

1 comment:

  1. She get's it from YOU and Annie! Never a dull conversation in this house.... BUT why does it have to be so loud?????

    ReplyDelete