Monday, June 4, 2012

Gracie lost her first tooth!!!!!

It has been an exciting morning in the Arthur household!!!  I'm sure you have already guessed by the title of this post!!  We finally let Annie pull Gracie's tooth and we are all excited!!  She has been wanting to pull it for a while now and we were informed last night by Gracie that we were ruining her life because we wouldn't pull it for her!  Hahahaha.  I have pictures for this exciting moment in Gracie's life!!  Enjoy the exciting moment as well. :)



She is sooo happy!!!!





There is that little baby tooth!! :)





She is sooo poud!! She's holding that cute little tooth! :)





I think she currently has another loose tooth, but it's not that bad yet!!  She can't wait for the other one to fall out though!  I think it's right next to the one that just fell out!  She keeps smiling and posing because she likes the way it looks with her tooth missing!!  I love it when children smile big when they have a missing tooth!!  Well that's my blogging for today!!  See ya next time!! :)


~Lizard (:

3 comments:

  1. OK SO TODAY WAS THE FIRST DAY I HAVE EVER BEEN ON LIZARDS BLOG CAN YOU BELIEVE THAT.
    SO GIVE SWEET GRACIE MY CONGRATS I REMEMBER WHEN I LOST MY FIRST TOOTH PROBEBLY GOT KNOKED OUT BY CHASE MY BROTHER.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well thanks for visiting my blog! :) And I will tell her what you said!!! :)

      Delete