Friday, June 1, 2012

It's Friday!!

With it being friday, it doesn't mean as much to me now!  With me being out of school and all, everyday feels like a weekend, until I get myself a job!

I might have a baby sitting job, but I have to call her soon and we'll see how it goes from there!  If all else fails, I will fill out more applications!!

So on wednesday night I went to church and our lesson was over Deuteronony 23:12-14.  We talked about poop and being holy.  and then we watched this video that was awesome!

Here it is:




It was a really good lesson and I really enjoyed hearing it!!!

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~


So anyways, after church on Wednesday, I spent the night at my friend, Brittany's house!!! I love her!  She's actually like my sister!!! :D

Yesterday we went to a couple places in carthage and I got to take pictures of her!! She's so beautiful and fun, that it made the time fun for us even though it was freezing, wet and all depressing looking!  We had a blast though!!  Look for umcoming pictures on My Photography Blog.  They will also be on On my Facebook Photography Page.  Make sure you like my facebook page while you're at it!! :)



Yesterday evening when I got home, I helped sort through clothes for the all town Garage sale in Bowen.  We have a lot of little girls clothes.  I'm not sure if we will be doing it tonight, but we will definitely do it tomorrow so come and check it out!!! :)


Well see ya'll later!

~Lizard


P.S. I love comments so feel free to leave me one! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment