Monday, June 4, 2012

Ice cream sandwiches!

Today I was looking on pinterest because I'm addicted to its awesomeness!!!  I came across these Ice cream sandwiches and I showed them to Nicci and she thought they were awesome as well, so we made them tonight!!  All you do is take cake batter and cook it on a waffle pan thing and then you just put ice cream in between them and voila, you have yourself an ice cream sandwich!!!  We actually didn't have cake mix so we used brownie mix instead and make them more cakeish instead and they still turned out all right!!!  I think next time we make them, we are gonna try to not cook them as long and we might also try to put the ice cream on them and then freeze them for a while.  We all really like them!!


They were so yummy!




They were a little hard at first, but the ice cream helped soften them!




So, instead of having a bunch of sandwiches, we decided to make something else!  it was fun!










We made doughnuts!!!!!!



It was such a great day!!  It was also very relaxing and enjoyable!  I hope your day was just as awesome as mine!!! :)






~Lizard

No comments:

Post a Comment