Thursday, June 7, 2012

I'll leave you with a song!

I feel like blogging, but don't know what to blog about so I will just leave you with a song to listen to!!  and maybe a random Tim Hawkins video so you can have a good laugh.  I forget which are which, but maybe it will be a funny one, I hope!  First I will leave you with a song!



This is one of my favorite songs! :)






And now for something funny, I will leave you with this:




Here is a random one!! Enjoy because I don't even remember which one it is! XD





Well I am going to bed, I think!! I have exactly ONE MONTH until my 17th birthday!!!! I am super excited!!!!!!!!




Good Night!  Blessings to you!!



~Lizard



On a random note, I think my children are going to end up hating me when I'm actually married and have them!! 
I'm going to teach them at an early age that if they don't honor and respect us, then they will be eaten by a bear!!  I will make them read that story and then I will remind them that it WILL happen to them also!!!

I'm going to be such a mean mom!!!  I don't think I would be THAT mean! :P


Tomorrow I will blog about my new shirt that I got the other day from my awesome friend/sister! :)  It's the best shirt ever!

No comments:

Post a Comment