Friday, June 8, 2012

Protect Your Heart

So my awesome friend, actually she is like my sister, got me this epic shirt!!!!  It is like my new favorite shirt now.  Actually, I don't think I had a favorite shirt, but now I do. :)  You wanna see it??  I guess I could be nice and show it to you anyways!!



BUT it's not wanting to upload so I will have to take ANOTHER picture and try again..... GRRRR.......so frustrating!!!


I guess I can explain what the shirt looks like!! Oh wait I just had a genius idea!! :) I'll google it!  I'll be back in a sec.






Here it is!  It's stinkin' awesome!  I told you so!


Emily is the one who got this for me and she said it reminded her of me! :)  I love it and it even reminds me of me! :)



I'm a big advocate of guarding your heart!!  There is so much that I could probably talk about with guarding your heart, but I'm very sleepy and maybe I will write another blog post about it some other time!  I can't promise you anything!! ;)  I think I'm headed to bed now! Just wanted to share my new shirt with you all!! :)  Have a great rest of the week!



~Lizard

2 comments:

  1. Yaaay, new shirt! Were you wearing that at youth the other night? I can't remember... ^^; And I look forward to hearing what you have to say in a future blog post. :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No, I wanted to, but I had to wear a black shirt because that is my team color!! I think I'm going to be looking forward to hearing what I have to say....I don't know what exactly I will say, but I'm sure it will turn into a great one!

      Delete