Thursday, June 14, 2012

Why do I do this??

I kinda crack myself up! I just silently laugh at myself!!

I don't ever think about blogging until it's midnight! *facepalm* if you know me, then you know that I can't think straight when it's late!! This leads to poorly written blog posts!! My blog is so full of randomness, that it's not even funny!! :P one of these days I truly want to write a focused post that is encouraging to others!!! I'm sleepy though & about to go nighty night!! I do have another 5 year old funny story!!



Have you ever listened to two little kids' conversation when they're playing/fighting?? Well Gracie and her cousin were playing outside yesterday(I think) & the adults were on the porch just chillaxing and talking and I was taking the clothes off the line when I decided to eaves drop on their convo. The kids were playing just fine at the moment! Everything seemed okay in the little world of five year olds! (we all know how much of a rough life they have!)

A few minutes later I hear them arguing about who is the mom! Gracie was telling her cousin how she was the mom! (I would only assume they were playing house & kids usually get in this kind of argument!) Gracie's cousin informed her that she was the real mom and Gracie was only the mom for pretend! This argument went on for at least five minutes and they were acting like stressed out adults! The next thing that came out of Gracie's mouth surprised us all, even her cousin! After her cousin tried to tell her again that she was only the mom for pretend, Gracie's comment went something like this! "I can't be a mom for pretend! I'm the real mom! I'm the one carrying a baby in my stomach!" (she actually has a baby elephant in her shirt as her pretend baby) I walked away almost dying from laughter!! I know I usually say I almost die laughing, but children really crack me up! It probably doesn't help that I laugh at almost everything though! :) and y'all are probably tired of hearing about funny things that my five year old sister says, but i have to keep this blog alive somehow!! And if you don't laugh at these things then maybe there is something wrong with you????? JK!!! It really is more funny if you witness it for yourself!!! XD


Well goodnight!!! :)


~Lizard

No comments:

Post a Comment