Saturday, July 28, 2012

Warning: This blog is full of randomness!!

I'm not exactly sure where to start this blog! I felt like I haven't blogged in forever and I have a lot to blog about!! I had a ear infection for over a week and I was in so much pain that I wasn't able to keep my focus on what I was blogging about!! The infection is finally gone!! Praise God!!! We thought I had another one in my right ear, but I poured ear drops in it before it got too bad and it hasn't really been bothering me like it was!  I think this blog will be kinda filled with pictures!!  I didn't edit any of these because if I did, I would probably not even have the chance to blog with them!! :P



I think we will start with my birthday!! :)





These were the awesome cupcakes that Emily Rose made me!! :)




These books are from my other family! :) (The Nelsons)
btw, I can't wait to read them!!  I hope I have plenty of time to read before school starts!
It would also be nice if I had time to read during school!!!




This card was from Molly!!  It's like one of my all time favorites!!! :D





They're sooo stinkin' cute!




I'm soo beautiful!!! ;) I love my dimples!! :)




I had to post this because it was funny!  I know you all think I'm just soooo sweet and innocent, but I had you fooled!! ;) This look was at my brother! :)  I'm sure those with a sibling can relate! :P




Josiah drew me a picture!!  It was cute!! :)



I love my scarf!! :)



:D
I sooo pwetty!!!





Ahh yes, we had a chocolate fountain!!! :D  It was scrumptious!! :D



My purity ring!!! :)

I have been wanting a purity ring for a while now, but I never really brought it up because I never would have thought I would get one!!  I had mentioned it to my mom a while back, but she never said anything!  I don't think she understood at the time how important being pure was to me!! My mom actually got it for me for my birthday and I was really surprised and thankful!!....
A lot of people see a purity ring as just a way of saying that you're going to remain abstinent until marriage!!
This ring is more than that to me though!!  I have chosen to remain pure emotionally as well.  I have probably talked about this before, but I have made the decision to not even date, until it's "The One".  So I guess you could consider that courting!! :P
There are pretty much two options and that's to date to get your heart broken, or date to get married!!
I don't want to just date different guys because it's sooo easy to get attached to people emotionally!!  I don't want that, because then they all would have a piece of my heart and then it could also lead to me comparing all of them to my husband, and I don't want that because that wouldn't be fair to him!!

I think I'll move on from this subject now!  This seems to be so uncommon these days that some of you are probably getting bored and I do need to finish this blog since I've been working on it forever! :)




okay so we went out to the garden and we noticed how this leaf was perfectly eaten!
So, I took a picture and decided to add it in my blog post of randomness!! :D





So remember how I had that really bad ear infection in my ear??
Well this is a picture of how swollen the left side(your right) of my face was!
It looks really bad!!!  It hurt really bad too!! haha



So this picture is just a random picture because I thought it was kind of cute!!





This summer all of us kids were assigned an assignment by mama Nicci.  My homework assignment was to find objects that look like a letter of the alphabet and I was supposed to complete the whole alphabet.  Let's just say that I haven't completed the whole alphabet, but I do have a few letters done and I have put something together already!!  I wasn't going to post this at all, but I think I'll post it here and not on facebook!! :)


Are you ready to find out what it is???????















Are you sure???













Here it is! :)




She's beautiful!!! :D

I think this will be a good way to make money, especially during winter time!!
(I have to get more letters first!!)  ;)


So today I took my friend's senior pictures!!  I'm going to take a few more pictures of her some other time, but we got quite a few for now!! :)  I'll probably be working on editing those this week!!

Oh did I ever tell ya that I have a job now??  I work at the dairy barn!! :)
I was supposed to start training on the 23rd of July, but I was needed a couple times before then so I got to start a little earlier than planned!!  It's awesome!! :)  I absolutely love it!!  It's one of the greatest jobs ever!  I think I enjoy everything I do!!  I like making the avalanches and shakes and I'm starting to get better at cones so that's getting better!!  I enjoy taking orders too!!  I'm not used to taking orders on the phone yet and I still forget to ask stuff when it comes to a food order, but I must say that I'm a quick learner!!  I feel like I've been working there forever!!  I know where pretty much everything is and I love to fill the machine with ice cream!!  Last night was the first night that I filled it by myself without any help!!  I felt official and awesome after I did that!! haha.  I just really enjoy what I do! :)



Oh yeah, so another thing I'm going to blog about is school!!  I start school in a couple of weeks!! :| I'm considered a senior and I'm not sure how I feel about it!!  I know it's going to go super fast and I'm not sure that I want it to!! :/  There seems to be so much to do that I'm not sure if I'm ready for it mentally and emtionally and it's probably gonna physically exhaust me as well!!!  I'm a little nervous, but I want to be ready for whatever!!  I got my schedule like last week so I'll post that as well!! :)


1st hour: Resource Management
2nd hour: Applied Math 4
3rd hour: Computer 2
4th hour: Career development
5th hour: English 400
6th hour(1st semester): Psycology
6th hour(2nd semester): Sociology
7th hour(1st semester): Sets & Logic
7th hour(second semester): Probability & Statistics
8th hour: Study Hall


I'm very thankful that I had room for a study hall this year!!  It should help me out a lot!!
I feel like I have such a full schedule, but I need a full schedule because I need to make sure I have plenty of credits and I can get my GPA up!  I know I can do it & I'm going to!!  I think I'm happy with my schedule, but I'm not exactly sure how Sets & Logic and Probability & Statistics are gonna be!!  I'm very excited for the Psych and Soc class that we are offered this year!!  This should be fun!! :)


Well I'm gonna hit the sheets for the night!!  :)  I have church tomorrow and I need some sleep and I think I'm finally out of things to talk about!!  I better go now though before I find something else!! :)


Have a great week,

~Lizard!! :)


 

No comments:

Post a Comment