Tuesday, August 7, 2012

-.-

So you remember the ear problems??

My infection in my right ear is gone, but something is wrong with my left ear, again!!

Surprise!!!!

Sunday I went to ER and at the time he said the ear drum looks fine, but I was having drainage and inflamation in my ear drum!!! Go figure!!

He had to look in my ear many times because the moisture was fogging the ear looker thingy up! At the time I had no pain in my ear what so ever, but it was weird that I was having drainage and inflamation and I had no pain at all. The past day in a half I have had some pain! Actually, it hurts the most at night, during the night, and in the morning! I just got my antibiotic filled though, so we'll see how things go from there!! The doctor that I had said he was concerned, because I had a pimple type form of a thing in my canal and there was redness on the left side of my canal. He also thinks that there is perforation(sp?) in my ear as well!! I'm not supposed to use ear drops which I haven't used them on my left ear since the first infection!!

In about a week I'm gonna go back to my doctor if they aren't better!! I might have to see him even if they are! Who knows!!

I just ask that you pray with & for me that it goes away completely!! There are times when I just want to cry because I feel like I'm becoming weary because I don't want to deal with this stuff anymore!! It's awful & I want to enjoy my last few weeks of summer break before school starts up again!!! :/

No comments:

Post a Comment