Thursday, August 9, 2012

Boring day=A good and productive day!!!

So today I got really bored, it was just a laid back day and I didn't have to work, so it was boring at first!!  I was unloading the dish washer and I was organizing the containers that you store food in, because those things seem to fall out at me a lot and I try to keep them a certain way, but they always get messed up no matter what you do!!  Then I started to put away the cups and I usually color code them and stack them that way, well our top shelf has like all of Gracie's cups up there where random lids everywhere so I decided to organize that shelf too!!  After I got those cabinets organized, I wasn't ready to stop!!  I also organized the silverware drawer!!! :) Then I organized the dumb cabinets we have that have doors on the front and back and stuff falls out and breaks!!  It has a lot of glasses in there so now that all looks nice too!! :)  Then I organized the worst cabinets of them all.....the pots and pans cabinet!!!  That was....interesting to say the least!! :P I felt like I turned into a very anal retentive kind of person!! O.o What's happening to me!!! haha.


So tonight we went to VBS and I got to be in a skit again!!  It's really fun and I enjoy doing them, but tonight was difficult because I had no idea how loud or quiet I was!!  If I can't hear still on sunday.....help our congregation!!  I should try to be extra quiet to spare them the pain of my singing!!! hahaha.



So tonight is a Loner's Junction kind of night!!  I haven't listened to their cd in what seems like a really long time!!!  So as I was going through my list of songs on my ipod, I decided to listen to them!!  So Annie is watching a show called Honey Boo Boo, or something like that, and it's retarded!!  Have you ever seen or heard of Toddlers and Tiaras??  Well, lets just say I hate that show and it disgusts me and who would want to put that much make up on your four year old daughter!!! Really???  Anyways, this "Honey Boo Boo" girl is off of that show and some things happened and now they have decided to make a tv show off of her and it's gross.  Her whole family are like these big rednecks! Like really gross rednecks....and the show is really annoying to watch!! Luckily I can only hear out of one ear and that ear has a head phone in it!! :)  I can't stand to watch it!! haha.


I think I'm going to bed soon!!!  I'm tired. Not as tired as yesterday, but I need sleep!! :) hopefully I don't have a night like last night!!!  oh boy!! now that was fun!....not!!  Well I'm gonna go for now!! Good night!!  Blessings to you all!! <3



~Lizard

2 comments:

  1. You should be commended for tackling the pot cabinet! I will add that when you are tired, you write like a teenager.
    Love you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The pot and pan cabinet is from down under... he double tooth pick kind of down under and the tired ramble is what I love best about out ...... I couldn't stop laughing. You should try to talk to her when she is tired.... she goes on and on and on about nothing then has a seizure and starts over. I can tell when she had one writing this blog! I love you.... I think you are near perfect and can drive me so crazy... sosososooooo crazy that I gotsta love you.

      Delete