Sunday, August 5, 2012

My ears are starting to worry me!!!

I'm usually not one to worry much, but my ears are making me worry!!

I had a really bad ear infection in my left ear a couple weeks ago, if you remember correctly!! It was pretty bad!! Well people told me my war drum would pop, but it never did?? Two weeks later I go back to the doctor because of my right ear! We find out that I have an infection in my right ear now!! He also said I had a waxy drainage in my left year & asked me if it hurt! I was honest & told him it didn't! I went home & carefully cleaned my ear a little & there was the drainage stuff & it looked like there was blood also. My ear doesn't hurt & I don't think my ear drum popped because I didn't feel a thing!! As I was laying in bed tonight, my left ear suddenly felt like it was kinda clogged or like the way it is when water gets in your ear! Now it feels like my ear canal is swelling shut!! It is starting to worry me! I'm tired of dealing with these infections!! I think I need an antibiotic. My doctor didn't prescribe anything but he told me to continue ear drops!! I ask that you please pray for me as I try to overcome these ear infections & finally go back to normal!! I'm becoming very weary in fighting this & it seems like when one starts to get better, the other one causes it!! I'm having a hard time with patience with getting over this junk!! I'm going to go to bed so I can go to church in the morning! Good night!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment