Thursday, August 16, 2012

Craziness!!

So Annie and I worked last night and tonight by ourselves and last night it was okay, but tonight we got pretty busy!! It wasn't extremely busy, but busy enough when one was cooking and the other one is doing ice cream. And then we had to find time to take more orders and what not! We had trouble keeping up!! Since we were so busy we had to stay an extra 15 mins or so just filling stuff & I'm not quite sure that everything got done! Haha. I work tomorrow though from 11-5 so I'll have plenty of time to finish filling!! :) so once school starts, I'll be getting more hours until we close! Since a lot of our girls are volleyball & cheerleading girls, they won't be able to work much so I'll be getting more hours!! :) it will be soooooo nice!! I really enjoy my job! & people are less crabby since it's cooling down so I'm really enjoying it!! :) well, goodnight! :)

1 comment: