Sunday, October 14, 2012

:)

This weekend has been such a relaxing weekend!! With the rain & it just simply being the weekend, it has just been wonderful! :) Saturday I got my senior pictures taken by miss Molly Nolden! :) I can't wait to see them!! Waiting is very difficult! ;) I had a great time with her during that time! We got lots of pictures, saw cute little stray cats, & I tried to "model" a few times just for laughs! :)

I'm glad she had patience with me because I had no idea with what I wanted & I had no idea on how to pose! Posing is sooooo difficult! For at least me anyways! :P it was lots of fun though! ^.^

So have I ever mentioned that I loved banana upside down cake?? I haven't?? Well hey, I LOVE banana upside down cake! :)

I also love tater-tot casserole, & we're having that for supper! :) I can't wait to dig in! :)

Well this is all for now, but I will try to post soon about apple trees that were planted this friday!! Have a great week my dear readers!! Be blessed! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment