Thursday, October 11, 2012

haha! Oh my, Oh my!

I haven't blogged in a really long time it feels like!  I keep trying to finish a blog post about something, but I have all of my thoughts written down on paper and it's a subject that I can't just think about and write about at school and that's about the only time I have to blog!


Well, I'm going to share a quote by Elisabeth Elliot.  I don't really know who she is, but I really like some of the quotes out there!  I posted this as my facebook status tonight!

"God is God. Because He is God, He is worthy of my trust and obedience. I will find rest nowhere but in His holy will, a will that is unspeakably beyond my largest notions of what He is up to."

I really like that quote! :)  I also posted one last night too!  I'll share that one with ya too!

"We have ample evidence that the Lord is able to guide. The promises cover every imaginable situation. All we need to do is to take the hand He stretches out."

I really like those two! :D



Okay, so I have something funny!  My History/Psychology teacher has been free of Mt. Dew for a while now, but it seemed like it was so hard for him to give up, so we like to bring it into his class just to drink it right in front of him.  Well, I brought in a whole case of it for the whole class one day and we had a pyramid of mountain dew cans stacked up on the rolling thing that he teaches from.  We also opened all of the cans of Mt. Dew at the same time just to torture him.  He had thought it was other people who brought it in, and had no idea that I would do such a thing! :)  He was definitely caught off guard! :)

So now I am like this really evil person, and now he refers to me as Lex Luther! (I had no idea who that was at first, but now I know!) lol.

Anyways, today he was observing in our English class today and we're about to read Beowolf so we were talking about a Anglo-Saxon boast that we had to do.  Since Mr. Gooding was in there, Mrs. Holst had him pick a student to write their boast.  So who got picked for that??  If you guessed me, you're correct!!  He had the help from the three boys in our English class and then all of us girls got together and made a boast for him.  I don't exactly remember what ours said, but He gave me the one he wrote about me!  So just keep the story in mind that I have already mentioned :) (Btw, I can't hardly read his hand writing so I might have a few things wrong, but you get the idea!)




All fear to Elizabeth destroyer of will.
Daughter of darkness, blankets of the sun
All those before me will bow in reverence
The days of my youth are filled with Mt. Dew
Those who oppose the Dew shall be challenged at their weakest point of their will
Resistence to my will results in crushed dreams and life
In the blackness of night I concieve the schemes to kill the will of the one they call Gooding
I alone will scorn the monster and send it to the underworld
For I am Elizabeth hear my roar and tremble in fear.


I still can not stop laughing about this!!  I had to write one for myself, but it definitely isn't as good as this one! lol.


Well I'm about ready to hit the sack!!  Tomorrow is friday!! Thank goodness!  Saturday I go to get my Senior pictures done by Miss Molly Nolden!! :)  I'm excited and kinda nervous for some reason! o.O  I went and got my hair cut today and I had to get a few inches cut off because my dead and split ends were that bad!!  I haven't had my hair trimmed in like six months, but I think I have gone way longer than that and it has never been that bad of what I can remember!

Well, I'll try to blog again soon! :)

thanks for stopping by and taking the time to read!! :)

~Lizard

No comments:

Post a Comment