Wednesday, July 3, 2013

I wrote this July 2013....

You're the one I want marry and become one with and spend the rest of my life with
You're the one I want for a father to my children!
You're the one I want to come home to or you be the one who comes home to me
You're the one I want to cook, clean, and look beautiful for
You're the one I want to take care of when you're sick!
You're the one I want by my side when I'm going through a rough time or I just don't feel good!
You're the one I want to hold me when I just need a minute to not think about everything else going on in life!
You're the one I want to kiss, when after all, you were my first real kiss!
You're the one I want to overcome things with
You're the one I want to laugh and cry with!
You're the one I want to make memories with!
You're the one I want to receive chocolate from when it's shark week!
You're the ONE!
And no one can ever take that place...

No comments:

Post a Comment